Welcome To Park Lea Guest House
Park Lea is a Visit England rated Three Star Bed and Breakfast Guest Accommodation, situated in a convenient location and is within just a short walk to the town center.
Number 85 Norfolk Street was built in the early 1900s and was converted into Park Lea Guest House in 1984. It is situated facing Boston’s Central Park. It has private off-street parking, as well as storage facilities for bicycles and free Wi-Fi access upon request.
- 3 Star Guest Accommodation
- Private parking in car park to the side of the guest house
- No smoking policy operates throughout
- Welcome Host and Welcome All certificates
- Fire and food hygiene certificates
- High percentage of return visitors
- Free Wi-Fi Access Available